- Intel Desktop Chipsets Series 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
- Intel Server Chipsets Series C220, C230, C240, C250, C400, C610, C620
- AMD Chipsets A320, A520
- AMD Chipsets B350, B450, B550
- AMD Chipsets X370, X470, X570
Booting the Intra2net system in UEFI mode or legacy BIOS mode is supported.
A graphics card, integrated or separate, must be present on the mainboard.
- Intel Ethernet I210-T1
- Intel Ethernet Server Adapter i350-T4V2 (PCIe, Quadport)
- Intel Ethernet Server Adapter i350-T2 (PCIe, Dualport)
- Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2 (PCIe, 10 GBit SFP+ Dualport)
- Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4 (PCIe, 10 GBit SFP+ Quadport)
- HPE 366T (PCIe, Quadport)
- HPE 332T (PCIe, Dualport)
- HPE 331T (PCIe, Quadport)
- Intel Chipsets, 1000 Mbit (82563, 82566, 82567, 82571, 82572, 82573, 82574, 82577, 82578, 82579, 82583, I217, I218, I219)
- Intel Chipsets, 10 GBit (82599EN, X710-BM2)
- Realtek Chipsets, 1000 Mbit (RTL8100, RTL8101, RTL8110, RTL8111b, RTL8168b, RTL8169)
- Broadcom NetXtreme TG3 Chipsets, 1000 Mbit (5700, 5701, 5702, 5703, 5704, 5705, 5714, 5715, 5720, 5721, 5722, 5750 bis 5756, 5780, 5781, 5782, 5787, 5788, 5789, 5901, 5906)
There are many different controllers from different manufacturers, so we only list selected products from Intel and HPE as well as supported controller chips.
- Integrated IDE and SATA controllers
- BIOS-RAID-Controller (SATA)
- Marvell 88SX50xx, 88SX60xx, 88SX70xx
- Qlogic HBAs: bitte fragen Sie unseren Support zu detaillierten Spezifikationen
Many controllers do not offer real hardware RAID, only BIOS RAID. They are switched to JBOD mode (individual hard disks), RAID can then be activated in the software interface.
Hardware RAID controllers can typically be recognized by the fact that they have their own integrated cache memory.
- Minimum 40 GB storage capacity
- Note the information on the interfaces in the section above
- Mass storage with NVMe interface currently not supported
- For SSD / Flash memory, we recommend high-quality SSDs due to the constant write accesses of the Intra2net system
- APC Smart-UPS with USB or serial cable connection
- APC Back-UPS with connection via USB
- Connection to other computers via the nut protocol
- DrayTek Vigor167
- ALLNET ALL126AS2
- Of course, VDSL modems from other manufacturers also work
Your Hardware is not listed?
Write to us, we will check the hardware for you.