Intra2net Security Gateway - Protection against Malware
How Ransomware Works
Encryption and blackmail Trojans are malicious software that lock down your device and encrypt valuable data. According to the BSI, 80% of the malware is distributed by email attachments. Attachments are particularly common Office documents with forged invoices or applications sent by supposed contacts. If these documents are opened, your system is blocked and a ransom demand is displayed.
Proactively Protect your Business
Get to know the Intra2net Security Gateway for small and medium-sized enterprises now, and benefit from practical protection against crypto-trojans hidden within Office documents.
The Intra2net Security Gateway fends off dangers before other programs even recognize them. The following features for your email security are included:
- Antivirus with cloud protection protects against known malware
- Spam filter with 99% detection rate significantly reduces unwanted emails
- Easily block emails with crypto Trojans and active content
- Proactively filter suspicious Office files with dangerous macros
- Send and receive regular Office documents as before
Get to Know Our Malware Protection
Intra2net Security Gateway is available through our certified sales partners. They will be happy to make an individual offer, provide support during installation and offer ongoing maintenance and technical support.