Software Version 4.5.0
Groupware Connector and firewall improvements
= Groupware / Email
- Intranator Groupware Connector is supported
- Free/Busy for Intranator Groupware Connector
- Default sender address for webmail can be set
- Comment field at "Services > Email > Fetch"
= Firewall / Provider
- Static NAT and ProxyARP
- Enable additional services for simple computer profiles
- Elster service predefined, citrix service extended
- Resolution of services in firewall rules overview
- Port forwarding areas
- Separate "Router in local network" provider profile
- VPN no longer needs to be activated at the provider, but only enabled in the firewall
- Display of all automatic email addresses under "User Manager > Users : Email Addresses"
- Magnifying glass icon for direct access to objects
- Double click in object lists adds / removes
- Navigation finer divided at "Services > Emailfilter > Spam" as well as "Services > Emailfilter > Quarantine"
- Improved webmail login from the internet again
- Backup Restore marks emails as read
- Restore recognizes backups in subdirectories
- New database for statistics data, compression & deletion of old data
- Full local NTP time server, settings under "Services > Time synchronization"
- Linux kernel 2.4.31
- Filtering of phone number special characters for outgoing faxes
- "Email only reachable via SSL" removed (now set via firewall)
- Improved security on Linux base system (bzip2-1.0.3, gzip-1.3.5, kernel-2.4.31, libtiff-3.7.1, Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.4, sudo-1.6.8p9, squid-2.5.STABLE10)
- Linux basic services update (amavisd-new-2.3.1, cyrus-imapd-2.2.12, libconfuse-2.5, libgcrypt-1.2.1, libusb-0.1.10a, libxml2-2.6.19, nano-1.3.7)
Back to overview