Software Version 4.3.0
Significant increase in speed
- Faster access to configuration data thanks to new storage system
- Cache for configuration data to further increase speed
- Menu on the console as well as installation program redesigned
- "External HTTPS access" possible if "Router in local network" is active
- Provider timeout display improved in edge cases
- Access restriction to local email transfer under "Network > Intranet > Access rights"
- New statistics data collection with byte accuracy
- New database for statistics data storage
- Statistics of areas now show individual IP addresses
- Webantivirus: Automatic unlocking after time under "Services > Antivirus > Proxy"
- Email size limit increased from 100 to 250 MB
- List of unscanned addresses for webfilter under "Services > Proxy > Webfilter"
- Direct email forwarding under "Services > Email > Fetch".
- Proxy virus scan of blockwise transferred PDF documents improved
- VPN with Safenet/Netgear clients improved in some configurations
- Automatic retry of virus database updates on failure
- Duplicates in proxy access lists are removed
- Display of logged in username in webmail
- Improved security on Linux base system (DansGuardian 2.7.7-6, ecartis-cvs20040328, iproute2-2.4.7-2, kernel-2.4.21-5, lcdproc-0.4.5, lha-1.14i-2, libpng-1.2.5-3, sharutils-4.2.1-2, squid-2.5.STABLE5, syslogkd-1.3.31-22)
- Linux basic services update (libftdi-0.3, libusb-0.1.8, libxml2-2.6.9, mc-4.6.0-2, nmap-3.50, openssh-3.8p1, php-4.3.6, sqlite-2.8.13)
- Note: The statistics database will be converted after the update. Further updates can be installed only after the conversion.
Back to overview