Software Version 4.2.10
Important security update as well as detail improvements
- Improved security on Linux base system (httpd-2.0.49)
- Multiple recipients possible for email copy by separating addresses with ",".
- "Group is mailing list" replaced by possibility to add groups as members to mailing lists. Advantage: All functions of mailing lists can be used
- Multiple email aliases can be created at the same time (enter addresses separated by ",")
- Automatic establishment of VPN connections more stable
- Duplication of empty lines in out of office emails fixed
- DSL dial-up more insensitive to server/network interference
- Virus database update via HTTP proxy improved
- Senders of emails from a distribution list are displayed correctly in Microsoft Outlook
- Note: Install this update immediately if you have enabled HTTPS access from the Internet (for webmail or remote maintenance).
Back to overview