Software Version 3.81
New time control, Auto-Notify as well as many detail improvements
- DynDNS updates react more tolerant on faulty servers
- Updated spam database for the Bayesian filter
- CHAP authentication for DSL
- Invalid host names in DHCP requests are corrected
- Email distribution list sends emails with many recipients in blocks of 15 recipients
- HTTP parent proxy support for local proxy, virus database updates and intranator updates
- Updated proxy filter lists
- Number of available backup sets configurable
- Updates can also be applied via HTTP
- Strongly accelerated communication of internal system services
- raw IP forwarding (e.g. necessary for PPTP VPN server)
- Passwords with % possible
- Warning on main page if default password is still set or extended log files are active for debugging
- New time control for the following tasks: Create backups, search for updates, update virus database, fetch emails.
- Standardized input masks for time control, multiple execution of a task per day possible
- Virus database updates can be set separately from Intranator updates
- Automatic update becomes automatic email notification about release of new updates.
- Update download/installation can be executed immediately or marked for a later time (e.g.).
- Update of Linux basic services (cyrus-sasl-2.1.13, libxml2-2.5.6, man-1.5i2, mktemp-1.5-18, postfix-2.0.8)
Back to overview