Software Version 3.72
Webmail, Spam Filter, Out of Office, Proxy Profiles, External SSL Connections as well as Security Updates and Detail Improvements.
- Access via HTTPS/IMAPS/POP3S from external (access rights adjustable).
- Fully integrated webmail: Personal settings and identities per user, internally as well as externally (HTTPS) accessible and perfect IMAP4 support.
- Live generation of statistics data
- Backup restore acceleration
- Email quota and remote access changed from user to group rights
- Login and session system with session IDs
- Completely reworked email address management
- Dual spam filter for local mailboxes: SpamAssassin and bayesian word filter, threshold configurable per user, black and white lists per user
- Vacation Message (out of office)
- New Email Domain functions: Deliver unknown recipients to postmaster, "System user valid for this domain" can be turned off and unknown addresses are returned with "550 user unknown
- Multiple POP accounts per user possible
- Change of MTA from sendmail to postfix (126.96.36.199)
- User names with "." possible
- Parallel sending of multiple emails
- Completely reworked proxy access lists: upload/download of (own) lists possible, 12 different categories, flexible filtering of addresses and file extensions
- DNS requests directly to root server possible
- New provider type "Router (DHCP)
- Watchdog for DNS server
- Update of Linux basic services: (mysql-3.23.52, squid-2.5.STABLE1, perl-5.8.0, fetchmail-6.2.0, amavisd-new-20021227, openssl-0.9.6h)
- Security improvements on the Linux base system (glibc-2.1.3-28, cyrus-imapd-2.1.11, cyrus-sasl-2.1.10)
Back to overview