Software Version 6.4.0
New antivirus technology with real-time protection
- Cloud security improves protection and detection rate
- Matching the checksum of suspicious executables with malware data in the cloud enables real-time grading
- Efficient antivirus engine conserves system resources
- Accelerated response time for virus definition updates
- Sandbox environment for antivirus engine strengthens protection
- Cloud security configurable under "Services > Email filter > Antivirus" and "Services > Proxy > Antivirus"
- New system for updating licenses and SSL certificates
- Email report of the global spam quarantine now includes a custom port for access via HTTPS
- Updating Linux basic services (lxc-1.1.5, savapi-4.1.0)
The new antivirus technology with real-time protection from the cloud is available exclusively for the Intra2net Security Gateway and Intra2net Business Server products.
From version 6.4.0 on, Intra2net products use the following DNS names for communication with our update servers:
Customers whose Intra2net system is behind an upstream firewall must enable access before the update. An update of the system and antivirus is otherwise no longer possible. The majority of Intra2net systems, with direct Internet connection, are not affected by these changes.
You can find more details here