Software Version 6.3.0
VLAN tagging support
- Splitting the existing network into virtual subnets at the Ethernet level
- Individual subnets can be specifically addressed via a switch port using VLAN tagging. The firewall of the Intra2net system can then monitor and control the communication between these subnets. The prerequisite is a manageable switch.
- VLAN tagging is configurable under "Network > Interfaces".
Improvement of user guidance
- Time control of the absence note can be set via visual calendar
- New installation now with shorter default DNS name: intra.net.lan
- Note on the main page in case of unknown external address of the postmaster
- Commissioning of a new appliance now possible without license code
- Support for the new generation of Intra2net Appliance Eco
- Cumulative security update fixes 12 vulnerabilities
- Faster notification of new e-mails via IMAP IDLE
- Individual domains can be specifically excluded from proxy authentication under "Services > Proxy > Settings"
- Release of e-mails from the spam quarantine improved
- Fixed sporadic blocking of the IMAP server
- Improved system performance for constant DHCP requests
Improving security on the Linux base system
- cyrus-imapd-2.4.17: urlfetch vulnerability, cyrus-sasl-2.1.23: CVE-2013-4122, kernel-3.14.54, openssh-6.9p1: CVE-2015-6565, php-5.3.29: screen-4.3.1: CVE-2015-6806, unzip-6.0: CVE-2015-7696 and CVE-2015-7697
Updating Linux Basic Services
- bind-9.10.3, mc-4.8.14, tmux-2.0
Back to overview