Intra2net Groupware Client 2.2.2
Comfort improvements in daily handling
- The Intra2net Groupware Client now labels the inbox under "Groupware Folder" as "Messages" by default. This behavior can be disabled by configuration
- When accessing "Server Settings" no additional login is required in Outlook
- If folder contents cannot be written to the server because the write permissions (ACL) are revoked on the server, these objects are marked with the category "*". In addition, the user receives a one-time message about the detected situation.
- The graphical interface (AddIn) of the Intra2net Groupware Client is now also displayed if Outlook is opened in a second instance.
- In the dialog "Link Type" of the "Folder Connection" the field title "New Folder" has been renamed to "New Subfolder
- A decoding error in appointments sent from Lotus Notes has been corrected
- Other minor improvements
Back to overview