Software Version 6.1.4
Future-proof SSL encryption with Perfect Forward Secrecy
Encryption of the SSL and SSH connections hardend
- Enable Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) for SSL encryption. This prevents the subsequent decryption of intercepted data if the private key becomes known.
- Strong encryption is available for HTTPS, IMAPS, POP3S, SMTP submission and ActiveSync protocols
- For existing systems, the hardened SSL encryption can be activated under "System > Web Interface > Security" under the "Encryption strength" menu item. New installations use the strong encryption automatically.
New version of the web server and proxy antivirus
- Files larger than 2 GB can now be downloaded via the proxy
- Web interface acceleration, web groupware, proxy antivirus and ActiveSync
- Notification emails from the fax system now use the postmaster address as sender
- Spam filter adapted to changed spam characteristics
- Simplified representation of the licensed functions under "Information > License"
- Improving security on the Linux base system (freetype-2.4.12: CVE-2014-2240 and CVE-2014-2241, net-snmp-184.108.40.206: CVE-2014-2284, python3: CVE-2014-1912, samba-3.6.23: CVE-2013-4496, socat 220.127.116.11: CVE-2014-0019)
- Linux basic services update (kernel-3.4.84, httpd-2.4.9, openssh-6.6p1, openssl-1.0.1f, tcpdump-4.5.1)
Back to overview