Discontinuation Intranator Groupware Connector 1 as of 06/30/2014
Since December 2012 the Intra2net Groupware Client 2 is available as successor of the Intranator Groupware Connector 1 and has proven itself as a stable successor successor product with thousands of users.
We hereby terminate the support of Intranator Groupware Connector 1 as of June 30, 2014.
Please check if you still use the Intranator Groupware Connector 1. We recommend that you migrate to Intra2net Groupware Client 2 by 30.06.2014. to migrate.
You can find instructions for migration here »
With the new Intra2net Groupware Client 2 all functions of the Intranator Groupware Connector 1 can be implemented, except the support for Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP/2002.
The main advantages of the current Groupware Client 2
- You will receive new features, security updates and bug fixes
- Free usage for customers with Intranator Business Server and Intranator Enterprise Edition
- Collaboration with the webgroupware and ActiveSync on the Intranator server
Why should you disconnect Intranator Groupware Connector 1 now?
- The discontinued software will not be further developed
- The software is incompatible with ActiveSync and Webgroupware
- Outlook 2013 and future versions are not supported
What happens from 01.07.2014 when continuing to use Intranator Groupware Connector 1?
- The terminated software is in principle still usable
- Security updates are no longer provided
- You will no longer receive support for Groupware Connector 1
- Compatibility with future versions of Intranator Server is not tested
Use the possibilities of the new Intra2net Groupware Client 2 now. We will be happy to answer your questions and support you with the migration.