Software Version 5.0.2
Important security update as well as detail improvements
- Increase in simultaneous email processing based on working memory.
- Improvement of communication with computers behind problematic routers (TCP window scaling), affects e.g. SMTP relay servers from QSC
- Support of HP SAS RAID controllers
- Enlarged spool partition for new installations
- Support of the new Intranator Appliance Pro
- Security improvements on the Linux base system (elinks-0.11.3: CVE-2007-5034, libpcap-0.9.7: CVE-2007-3798, libpng-1.2.23: CVE-2007-5267, CVE-2007-5266, CVE-2007-5268 and CVE-2007-5269, openssh-4. 7p1: CVE-2007-4752, samba-3.0.27a: CVE-2007-4572, CVE-2007-5398, tcpdump-3.9.7: CVE-2007-3798) Note: CVE stands for "Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures" and is a standard for naming vulnerabilities.
- Updating Linux Basic Services (grub-0.97, hdparm-7.7, kernel-22.214.171.124, lcdproc-0.5, sysklogd-1.5)
Back to overview