Table of Contents
- 41.1. Example 1: Extending a Simple Client Profile
- 41.2. Example 2: Port Forwarding Only Accessible from an External IP
- 41.3. Example 3: Separate Guest Network
- 41.4. Example 4: Restricted Access from the VPN
- 41.5. Example 5: Web Server in the DMZ
The following simple client profile is provided:
Access authorisation: WWW/FTP/E-Mail/News
Access to local networks not allowed
no additional services allowed
Web access via proxy: Forced Proxy
Fax transmission allowed: active
Email transfer only via Intra2net system: active
Create this client profile. Then convert it into a complete firewall ruleset and add a rule that allows access to a server on the Internet with IP 22.214.171.124 via RDP protocol.
Create a client with the name "R10" and the IP 192.168.1.10 and assign this firewall ruleset to it.