Current job offer
Friendly team, exciting tasks: If you are passionate about sparkling ideas and open-source software, then come to Intra2net. We are looking for energetic students who want to expand their practical knowledge in software development.
To strengthen our team we offer a:
Internship Software Development with C++ and Linux (m/f/d)
- Active participation in our Linux distribution and software products
- Working and publishing updates on existing open source projects
- Design and development of software in C++ and creation of automatic tests
- You are studying computer science or a comparable course of study
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ and Python
- You have experience in software development with Linux and network protocols
- You are familiar with open source software, concepts and community
- We require secure language skills in German and English
- Modern technology stack with Fedora Workstation, languages like C++, Rust and Python, Git version management, Avocado test framework and much more
- Regular coaching and code reviews by senior developers
- Complimentary drinks, lunch, Classic Arcade Machine and team events
- Paid vacation days in compulsory internship
- Remuneration of 1600 EUR per month
Why you should come to us
You will work in a friendly and motivated team of experienced developers. The quality of our products is our top priority, which is why you will receive individual training and benefit from continuous support from a fixed contact person. In addition, the university town of Tübingen with its 90,000 inhabitants has a lot to offer you - according to FOCUS, a leader in the quality of life in Germany.
We have been providing companies with effective protection for their network and helping people work together as a team since 2001. The focus of our applications is on Internet security and groupware. Our long-standing customers include over 5,000 small businesses with 100,000 users, which we support together with our sales partners.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.