Current job offer
Friendly team, exciting tasks: If you are enthusiastic about sparkling ideas and open source software, then come to Intra2net. We are looking for energetic Linux developers who want to take responsibility for our security and network products and be proud of their work.
To strengthen our team we offer a position as:
Junior software developer with focus on Rust, C++ and Linux (m/f/d)
- Active participation in our Linux distribution and software products
- Design and development of software in Rust and C++ as well as test automation
- System-oriented development of technically demanding software under Linux
- Implementation of new functions such as multi-WAN, IPv6 or ActiveSync
- Collaboration with external software and technology partners
- 3rd level support for our sales partners
- Studies in the field of computer science or comparable knowledge
- Good knowledge of the programming languages Rust, C++ and Python
- You have experience in software development with Linux and network protocols
- You are familiar with open source software, concepts and community
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Modern technology stack with Fedora Workstation, languages like C++, Rust and Python, Git version management, Avocado test framework and much more
- Regular coaching and code reviews by senior developers
- Complimentary drinks, lunch, Classic Arcade Machine and team events
- Hybrid working with up to two days of home office per week
- Salary range from 44,000 to 48,000 EUR per year
Why you should come to us
You will work in a friendly and motivated team of experienced developers. The quality of our products is our top priority, so you will be trained individually and benefit from our continuous training. Your work will be characterized by a lot of freedom in fulfilling your tasks and an attractive degree of personal responsibility. In addition, the university town of Tübingen with its 90,000 inhabitants has a lot to offer you - according to FOCUS, it is one of the top cities in Germany in terms of quality of life.
Intra2net AG has been providing companies with effective protection for their network and helping people to work together as a team since 2001. The focus of our applications is on Internet Security and Groupware. Our long-standing customers include over 5,000 small companies with 100,000 users, which we support together with our sales partners.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.